I have recently went through my online portfolios and got a trip down memory lane and back. Some pattern I figured was:
1. I used to own a food blog (I still do but it’s been inactive since… uhhh… I don’t know… 2009?!?). That was back when I was admittedly a writing amateur but a true passionate journalist longing for a break. Well, thanks to blogger friends from around the globe who helped me (see foodboxing.com – this is an Antique, really!)
2. During my times as an Events freelancer, I put the biggest attention on the catering service. Going to a number of places for taste-testing is not a problem.
3. I’ve been following different bloggers and most of those I re-post or recommend are food photo-blogs and entries about restaurants and unique food service and products.
4. This blog itself has around ten categories and tags about FOOD (Oh, God, why?).
5. My defense mechanism is food. I believe in comfort food recourse, I refute stress with food splurging and I believe I’d be weaker than I am if I don’t eat enough.
6. Now, I’m in a dream job of a lifetime, mainly handling a magazine about the food service industry.
So I guess I shall behold my future, huh. Care to put words on my mouth for Number Six and the rest? Go predict! 🙂